Medicine Bow National Forest in Wyoming - Camping with Amazing Scenery, Wildlife, and Cows
Aug 23, 2018
We stopped in Medicine Bow National Forest on our way back to northeast Wyoming from Colorado in August 2018. It was here that we watched the Perseid meteor shower that was featured in an earlier video. Medicine Bow National Forest is a very pretty forest, with its mix of pine forest and rolling, grass-covered hills.
Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoy this video.
*SHOW NOTES AND RESOURCES*
- Our Camera Gear - https://kit.com/robertwitham/camera-gear
- All Recommended Gear - https://kit.com/robertwitham
Music by Epidemic Sound - www.epidemicsound.com
- “Talking Guitar” (Sting) - Johan Hynynen
- “Distant Fortune” - Daniel Kaede
*SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL*
- Amazon Affiliate Link - https://amzn.to/307uDI5
- PayPal Donations - https://paypal.me/RobertWitham
- Patreon (Two Meander) - https://www.patreon.com/twomeander
- How To Be A Successful 21st Century Nomad - https://robertwitham.com/books/how-to...
- Car Living - https://robertwitham.com/books/car-li...
- Minimalism - https://robertwitham.com/books/minima...
- Website - https://robertwitham.com
- YouTube - https://campofwonder.com/robertwitham
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/robertwitham/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wanderingmin...
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/robertwitham
- Website - https://twomeander.com
- YouTube - https://campofwonder.com/twomeander
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/twomeander/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/twomeander/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/twomeander
DISCLAIMER: This video description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links I may receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!